Welcome To Dark Forum (temporary)
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Reforming of DARK

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zalander

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-04-25
Age : 29
Location : SWEDEN NUBZ

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:21 pm

WB herei, good to hear you're back even if its just for a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seskotoftw

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-10
Location : Stamford Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:37 pm

SeS reporting in king
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LandingPage/0,,10268~1031634,00.ht
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:55 am

/hug ses

good to have u reporting for duty
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Seskotoftw

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-10
Location : Stamford Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:56 am

mextli wrote:
/hug ses

good to have u reporting for duty

/kiss on both faces geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LandingPage/0,,10268~1031634,00.ht
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
/hug ses

good to have u reporting for duty

/kiss on both faces geek

awwww so u miss me i take it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Seskotoftw

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-10
Location : Stamford Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:35 pm

mextli wrote:
Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
/hug ses

good to have u reporting for duty

/kiss on both faces geek

awwww so u miss me i take it Smile
. Ofc
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LandingPage/0,,10268~1031634,00.ht
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:52 pm

Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
/hug ses

good to have u reporting for duty

/kiss on both faces geek

awwww so u miss me i take it Smile
. Ofc

so did i Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Seskotoftw

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-10
Location : Stamford Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:53 am

mextli wrote:
Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
/hug ses

good to have u reporting for duty

/kiss on both faces geek

awwww so u miss me i take it Smile
. Ofc

so did i Smile

Thats love I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LandingPage/0,,10268~1031634,00.ht
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:52 am

Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
/hug ses

good to have u reporting for duty

/kiss on both faces geek

awwww so u miss me i take it Smile
. Ofc

so did i Smile

Thats love I love you


Yes it is feel like we need to do a big group hug lets wait till vaine is back atleast he loves hugs I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Seskotoftw

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-05-10
Location : Stamford Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:02 am

mextli wrote:
Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
/hug ses

good to have u reporting for duty

/kiss on both faces geek

awwww so u miss me i take it Smile
. Ofc

so did i Smile

Thats love I love you


Yes it is feel like we need to do a big group hug lets wait till vaine is back atleast he loves hugs I love you

lol, Im in flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LandingPage/0,,10268~1031634,00.ht
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:57 am

Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
Seskotoftw wrote:
mextli wrote:
/hug ses

good to have u reporting for duty

/kiss on both faces geek

awwww so u miss me i take it Smile
. Ofc

so did i Smile

Thats love I love you


Yes it is feel like we need to do a big group hug lets wait till vaine is back atleast he loves hugs I love you

lol, Im in flower

think vaine might kill us both i say blame zal Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   

Back to top Go down
 
Reforming of DARK
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» white bull dark bull confusion?
» Dark Thorn Trading posters
» Dark Thorn Auction today 10pm GMT
» Part Four Welcome To The Dark Wood (site task/ Plot)
» [Explanations] Dark Heresy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forum :: Welcome To DARK Temp-
Jump to: