Welcome To Dark Forum (temporary)
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Reforming of DARK

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vaine



Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Reforming of DARK   Mon May 25, 2009 11:19 am

As a few of you know we are going to try fire up the old guild again.

I am departing for ireland tomorrow for 4 weeks at least.

I have spoken to ex-council members and we have agreed it is worth a try to reform and pull together as from what i hear .. those left in swg who were in dark and moved on .. just aint enjoying it as much.

SOOOOO

We will be reforming in roughly 4 weeks time.

So i would like you all who are planning to return and join us to post so we can get a head count.

Also if your ingame still and in touch with old DARK members inform them of the reforming and see if they wish to return.

Salvator i dunno if it is possible but can you email all the members who are signed up to this site informing them of this and even a link to this page.

Ofc do not send it to members such as gonemo , terda , nareik , snaloe who are currently not welcome back in DARK .

Hope to see you all in 4 weeks when we reform


cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Carpet

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Somewhere, out there....

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Mon May 25, 2009 11:51 am

General Carpet raporting fer duteh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Mon May 25, 2009 3:29 pm

General Carpet wrote:
General Carpet raporting fer duteh!

hey mate hows things ? good to see you on here

Private Mextli reporting Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Salvator
Admin


Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed May 27, 2009 12:36 pm

well im back in game now. and will rejoin dark when ever it reforms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darktemp.darkbb.com
Zalander

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-04-25
Age : 29
Location : SWEDEN NUBZ

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Sat May 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Salvator wrote:
well im back in game now. and will rejoin dark when ever it reforms.

Cool, Move your damn house pls Razz

Im ofc joining
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Sun May 31, 2009 3:04 am

Zalander wrote:
Salvator wrote:
well im back in game now. and will rejoin dark when ever it reforms.

Cool, Move your damn house pls Razz

Im ofc joining

Yes move ur house salv my house should go there since its uber Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Salvator
Admin


Posts : 23
Join date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Sun May 31, 2009 3:19 am

i love my location =[ but ok ill get round to it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darktemp.darkbb.com
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Sun May 31, 2009 3:56 am

will also talk to azzah to log into chimaera and move his house too another good spot taken up
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Terda

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Wherever i can troll the most

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:25 am

ohai
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://you.justgotowned.com/
Nareik



Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-05-25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:31 am

Terda wrote:
ohai

noob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://duck.duelstandby.com/duck.gif
Terda

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Wherever i can troll the most

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:33 am

Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
ohai

noob.

i concur
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://you.justgotowned.com/
Terda

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Wherever i can troll the most

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:39 am

vaine wrote:

Ofc do not send it to members such as gonemo , terda , nareik , snaloe who are currently not welcome back in DARK .
cheers


y so srs vaine

y so srs...... Suspect


nd i thought snaloe was your new favourite pet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://you.justgotowned.com/
Nareik



Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-05-25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:42 am

Terda wrote:
Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
ohai

noob.

i concur

yes, shallow and pedantic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://duck.duelstandby.com/duck.gif
Terda

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Wherever i can troll the most

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:45 am

Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
ohai

noob.

i concur

yes, shallow and pedantic.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://you.justgotowned.com/
Nareik



Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-05-25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:50 am

Terda wrote:
Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
ohai

noob.

i concur

yes, shallow and pedantic.

Neutral

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://duck.duelstandby.com/duck.gif
Terda

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Wherever i can troll the most

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:54 am

Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
ohai

noob.

i concur

yes, shallow and pedantic.

Neutral

Shocked


I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://you.justgotowned.com/
Terda

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Wherever i can troll the most

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:00 am

Terda wrote:
Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
ohai

noob.

i concur

yes, shallow and pedantic.

Neutral

Shocked


I love you

i quote because i can
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://you.justgotowned.com/
Terda

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Wherever i can troll the most

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:01 am

Terda wrote:
Terda wrote:
Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
Nareik wrote:
Terda wrote:
ohai

noob.

i concur

yes, shallow and pedantic.

Neutral

Shocked


I love you

i quote because i can

just noticed its a year since i joined the forum :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://you.justgotowned.com/
vaine



Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:22 am

Terda wrote:
vaine wrote:

Ofc do not send it to members such as gonemo , terda , nareik , snaloe who are currently not welcome back in DARK .
cheers


y so srs vaine

y so srs...... Suspect


nd i thought snaloe was your new favourite pet?


i knew posting that would lure yourself and what i thought would be gonemo .. didnt think nareik would.

Snaloe a new favourite pet .. explaine for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terda

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Wherever i can troll the most

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:25 am

vaine wrote:
Terda wrote:
vaine wrote:

Ofc do not send it to members such as gonemo , terda , nareik , snaloe who are currently not welcome back in DARK .
cheers


y so srs vaine

y so srs...... Suspect


nd i thought snaloe was your new favourite pet?


i knew posting that would lure yourself and what i thought would be gonemo .. didnt think nareik would.

Snaloe a new favourite pet .. explaine for me

any mention of me gets me running,remember? Shocked

you know,the whole making websites,getting me ip banned, etc etc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://you.justgotowned.com/
vaine



Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:27 am

Terda wrote:
vaine wrote:
Terda wrote:
vaine wrote:

Ofc do not send it to members such as gonemo , terda , nareik , snaloe who are currently not welcome back in DARK .
cheers


y so srs vaine

y so srs...... Suspect


nd i thought snaloe was your new favourite pet?


i knew posting that would lure yourself and what i thought would be gonemo .. didnt think nareik would.

Snaloe a new favourite pet .. explaine for me

any mention of me gets me running,remember? Shocked

you know,the whole making websites,getting me ip banned, etc etc...

were you even on those forums ?? thought you were gone back when we used the oni.melli ?

and how would that make him a pet .. your not a member you get banned .. simple stuff really
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terda

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 25
Location : Wherever i can troll the most

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:36 am

vaine wrote:
Terda wrote:
vaine wrote:
Terda wrote:
vaine wrote:

Ofc do not send it to members such as gonemo , terda , nareik , snaloe who are currently not welcome back in DARK .
cheers


y so srs vaine

y so srs...... Suspect


nd i thought snaloe was your new favourite pet?


i knew posting that would lure yourself and what i thought would be gonemo .. didnt think nareik would.

Snaloe a new favourite pet .. explaine for me

any mention of me gets me running,remember? Shocked

you know,the whole making websites,getting me ip banned, etc etc...

were you even on those forums ?? thought you were gone back when we used the oni.melli ?

and how would that make him a pet .. your not a member you get banned .. simple stuff really

was on them for about 2 weeks then you were graced with my departure Neutral that apparently you caused and i totally didnt leave Neutral

im a very simple person remember? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://you.justgotowned.com/
vaine



Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 am

Terda wrote:
vaine wrote:
Terda wrote:
vaine wrote:
Terda wrote:
vaine wrote:

Ofc do not send it to members such as gonemo , terda , nareik , snaloe who are currently not welcome back in DARK .
cheers


y so srs vaine

y so srs...... Suspect


nd i thought snaloe was your new favourite pet?


i knew posting that would lure yourself and what i thought would be gonemo .. didnt think nareik would.

Snaloe a new favourite pet .. explaine for me

any mention of me gets me running,remember? Shocked

you know,the whole making websites,getting me ip banned, etc etc...

were you even on those forums ?? thought you were gone back when we used the oni.melli ?

and how would that make him a pet .. your not a member you get banned .. simple stuff really

was on them for about 2 weeks then you were graced with my departure Neutral that apparently you caused and i totally didnt leave Neutral

im a very simple person remember? Rolling Eyes

can recall too far back tbh.

was it not you that i offered to leave rather than me kicking you ?

anyways point being was you were not a member so you were removed from forums. weither i kicked you or you left it was member only site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
herei



Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-06-10
Age : 92
Location : Bunglesville Bungleton, Bunglegaria

PostSubject: SWG   Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi guys Smile

Apologies for not posting here earlier, like a tit I'd forgotten to put the forum link into my Favourites thingy in Internet Explorer. I'd not had the internet at all at home for a few months anyway, but I'm back on now through BT (used to be Pipex, don't use'em, they're terrible!) and I'm up and running on SWG again for this month at least to test if I'm gonna commit to a longer subbing.

I've decided too to stay unguilded seeing as I'm not fully decided on what I want to do and I've never really played SWG without ever being in some sort of guild or other since first subbin years ago. If you need one of my characters to make the numbers up in something, just send me a mail or tell and I'll make sure I'm online to helpout for anyone in Dark!

Cheers Mex for sending me the forum link again too mate! Smile

See you all in game at some point I hope dudes! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.infowars.com/
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:23 am

hey herei

welcome back in game mate Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reforming of DARK   

Back to top Go down
 
Reforming of DARK
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» white bull dark bull confusion?
» Dark Thorn Trading posters
» Dark Thorn Auction today 10pm GMT
» Part Four Welcome To The Dark Wood (site task/ Plot)
» [Explanations] Dark Heresy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forum :: Welcome To DARK Temp-
Jump to: