Welcome To Dark Forum (temporary)
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I can has h4X?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zalander

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-04-25
Age : 29
Location : SWEDEN NUBZ

PostSubject: I can has h4X?   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:12 am

Got chased by 3 imps from restuss to this base and when i got of my mount i ended up like this and since i was pretty sure i safe i logged off Mal. Hope the imps found it as fun as i did Razz
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: I can has h4X?   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:30 am

Zalander wrote:
Got chased by 3 imps from restuss to this base and when i got of my mount i ended up like this and since i was pretty sure i safe i logged off Mal. Hope the imps found it as fun as i did Razz
[img][/img]

nice work but what were u doing running must be a rd-e thing i thought dark stood and fought no matter the odds is better to die with honour than running to live another day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Zalander

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-04-25
Age : 29
Location : SWEDEN NUBZ

PostSubject: Re: I can has h4X?   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:34 am

mextli wrote:
nice work but what were u doing running must be a rd-e thing i thought dark stood and fought no matter the odds is better to die with honour than running to live another day.

Zal stands and fight but mals prefer to run and comeback fully prepered Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: I can has h4X?   Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Zalander wrote:
mextli wrote:
nice work but what were u doing running must be a rd-e thing i thought dark stood and fought no matter the odds is better to die with honour than running to live another day.

Zal stands and fight but mals prefer to run and comeback fully prepered Razz

run and comeback fully prepared must be code for run away screaming like a little girl right Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Zalander

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-04-25
Age : 29
Location : SWEDEN NUBZ

PostSubject: Re: I can has h4X?   Fri May 08, 2009 5:02 am

mextli wrote:
Zalander wrote:
mextli wrote:
nice work but what were u doing running must be a rd-e thing i thought dark stood and fought no matter the odds is better to die with honour than running to live another day.

Zal stands and fight but mals prefer to run and comeback fully prepered Razz

run and comeback fully prepared must be code for run away screaming like a little girl right Razz

Mal is a little girl so makes sense Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vaine



Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: I can has h4X?   Sun May 10, 2009 8:15 am

Zalander wrote:
mextli wrote:
Zalander wrote:
mextli wrote:
nice work but what were u doing running must be a rd-e thing i thought dark stood and fought no matter the odds is better to die with honour than running to live another day.

Zal stands and fight but mals prefer to run and comeback fully prepered Razz

run and comeback fully prepared must be code for run away screaming like a little girl right Razz

Mal is a little girl so makes sense Razz

so is zalander Razz mwahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: I can has h4X?   Mon May 11, 2009 7:51 am

vaine wrote:
Zalander wrote:
mextli wrote:
Zalander wrote:
mextli wrote:
nice work but what were u doing running must be a rd-e thing i thought dark stood and fought no matter the odds is better to die with honour than running to live another day.

Zal stands and fight but mals prefer to run and comeback fully prepered Razz

run and comeback fully prepared must be code for run away screaming like a little girl right Razz

Mal is a little girl so makes sense Razz

so is zalander Razz mwahaha

so me and vaine agree on something for a change that zal is a little girl Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Zalander

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-04-25
Age : 29
Location : SWEDEN NUBZ

PostSubject: Re: I can has h4X?   Sun May 24, 2009 3:40 pm

mextli wrote:
vaine wrote:
Zalander wrote:
mextli wrote:
Zalander wrote:
mextli wrote:
nice work but what were u doing running must be a rd-e thing i thought dark stood and fought no matter the odds is better to die with honour than running to live another day.

Zal stands and fight but mals prefer to run and comeback fully prepered Razz

run and comeback fully prepared must be code for run away screaming like a little girl right Razz

Mal is a little girl so makes sense Razz

so is zalander Razz mwahaha

so me and vaine agree on something for a change that zal is a little girl Razz

lol i'll pwn you both at the same time with ANY of my toons, even Zalandra Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mextli

avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-04-21
Age : 39
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: I can has h4X?   Mon May 25, 2009 2:22 am

Zalander wrote:
mextli wrote:
vaine wrote:
Zalander wrote:
mextli wrote:
Zalander wrote:
mextli wrote:
nice work but what were u doing running must be a rd-e thing i thought dark stood and fought no matter the odds is better to die with honour than running to live another day.

Zal stands and fight but mals prefer to run and comeback fully prepered Razz

run and comeback fully prepared must be code for run away screaming like a little girl right Razz

Mal is a little girl so makes sense Razz

so is zalander Razz mwahaha

so me and vaine agree on something for a change that zal is a little girl Razz

lol i'll pwn you both at the same time with ANY of my toons, even Zalandra Razz

i accept your challenge next time we are both on take zalandra sf lets see how long she lasts i reckon 4 seconds
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.arsenal.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I can has h4X?   

Back to top Go down
 
I can has h4X?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Forum :: Welcome To DARK Temp-
Jump to: